All the Xie analysis is underlined.
Teacher Students
1.What is that? Pickle
2.Where do you eat pickles? Pizza, Chicken, Spaghetti
3.Kimchi? [Laughs]
4. This is call “in a pickle”
5.What does that mean?
6.Okay. Look at this. It says, “I’m in a pickle.
7. What about him, does he have a
big problem? Yes.
8. He says, “I’m in a pickle.”
Means what?
I have … Pickle?
Big... Problem.
10. On your worksheet, write
“Big trouble or big problem”
1-10 Monologic
Closed Questions
(KT directions in Korean)
11. Does anybody else need a pencil?
12. Today, who had a problem?
12, Open Question
13. Today, I woke up at 8:30. Is that
a problem?
Yes!
13. Display Question.
Informing.
14. So, what is the problem? I’m late.
14.Committing
15. Who else had a problem? I can’t find ????
15, Invitation to bid. Open Question.
16.Every English class? Finding.
17. So I can’t find...it.
17. Clarifying. Recast
18. What else?
19. What about homework?
19. Example
20. How much homework? Many, Many.
21. Many, many? Is that a problem?
22. Ok, I have a little or a lot? A lot
22. rephrasing, example
23. I have a lot of … Homework.
24. Ok, let’s practice.
[Big Moan (BM)] I’m in a pickle.
You say … Why? Why?
Why! Why!
Better Why! Why!
I’m late or I can’t find it.
24. monologic
25. Who would like some candy?
25. Invite to bid.
26. Stand up. I am in a pickle.
No. [BM] [Moan] [Laugh]
27. Bigger, Bigger. Good. I am in a pickle.
Why? Why?
I’m Late
28. Turn-taking, repeitition
28. Who else? Stand up. [Moan] I’m in a pickle.
Why? Why?
I’m late.
29. Ok. You’re late.
29. Invite to bid.
[Moan] I’m in a pickle.
30. Why? Why?
I’m late.
30. Invite to bid.
31. Ok, in a pickle means what?
Big … Big problem.
31. Confirming
32. Ok. This is review.
33. Who is this? This is... family
Who is that? Father.
Who is that? Mother.
Who is that ? Brother.
Who is that ? Sister.
They are... Best Friends.
33. monologic. closed questions, informing.
34.Friends is what in Korean? ________
What is that? dog.
He is the … dog
35. P-E-T. pet
35. rephrasing, cue.
36. What is pet? ________
36. open question.
37. Who has a pet? ??????? dog, fish
37. invite to bid. open question
Open your books to page 12.
38. Paul. The is my.. family.
39. Who is Paul?
He is my brother.
Good. This is my brother.
38-39. closed.repeating. confirming
40. Letter B. Who is Ms. Lee?
Who is Ann? Fill in the blanks on the
worksheet.
41. A, B or C
Who is Ms. Lee? C
Who is Ann? Two.
41. closed
42. Ok. Let’s fill in the blank.
Who’s the ___ Tall.
tall woman over there?
She’s Ms. Lee, my English ___. teacher.
Your English teacher, she’s very ____. Tall.
42. Argeeing
43. Who’s the ___ girl.
Girl over there?
She’s __ cute.
How old is she? She’s only __. six
43. Agreeing
44. What is cute? _______
44. confirming. closed.
45. Who is cute?
Nobody is cute?
He’s the only one that’s cute.
45. open question. invite to bid.
46-55. monologic, closed. elicitation
46. What do you think of this person?
She is ____ Mother
She is kind.
What is kind? __________
Please write.
47. What about him?
He is _____. Mean.
What is mean?
Min Jin, what is mean?
Ya Bin Han.
48. Next, he is__ Shy.
49. What is shy? __________
50. He is _____? Friendly.
[Chin Gun Han]
Chin Gun Han
51. What about him?
She is ____? Quiet.
52. She is ___? Loud.
What is loud? ______
53. He is __? Funny.
What? _____
54. He is ___? Serious.
What is serious? ____
55. He is smart.
What is smart? ____
Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment